Work on Calligra Active
This month( including Jan last week 2012) was really fruitful for me for many reasons. I had got a chance to work on Calligra Active(CA). I had pushed a feature and 4 enhancements. Let me go through each of them.
1) Adding support to display the current slide number in the CA.
2) When user opens the CA Presentation, he/she finds the total number of slides along with the current slide.
3) Hide the left arrow button ( previous slide/Spread sheet ) when user is in the first slide/sheet.
4) Hide the right arrow button ( next slide/Spread sheet) when user is in the last slide/sheet.
1) The left panel of the CA Text doc will have the number of pages displayed on the left. User can click on the “Page+Number” text and move to that page.
A few more changes are required. I would love to have thumbnails just like okular!!! Need some time to implement it.
I got an excellent opportunity to learn on some basic QML. And know how the ListView and ListModel works.
Altogether I enjoyed Feb 2012. I would like to enjoy more, need to think more on the next work though.